Monday, December 6, 2010

After got to know "BAD NEWS" abt it...

Been thinking for the past few weeks don't know what I should get for....
After get to know the news, my heart just crack...But is ok...I'm still stay strong to face and accept the fact:)...My wish is just to see you blowing e candle in front of me will do...As long as you smile...it tells me that you're happy:)...

I will smile a long with you if you smile,
I will cry along with you whenever you're down,
Be by your side whenever you need at that moment...
That's is my principle if I've a bf...

Oh ya...By the way ppl I just cut my hair hahhahahahaha....
I think it looks funny on me but...nah...Just have a look a photo of me with the new look:
Seriously I look different when I look back at the photo above.....
That's my natural curl I just can't believe it that curls looks nice from my friend comment,they said I look good:) hahhahahahahhaha...thanks I'm blushing:P

Guess what?!
I'm at work and I'm updating my blog...cause there's no job given....
I'm getting bored right now argh!!!!....
I just can't wait to end my attachment...faster,faster,faster!!!!!
Insya'allah maybe after this, I continue taking my diploma don't know if I could get into any of the government polytechnic,If not private part-time diploma and full-time work....

There's nothing much I could said, so I just want to end it here...:)

No comments: