Thursday, January 6, 2011


Alhamdulilah....Here come the New Year of 2011....

Insya'allah this year gonna be a great and smooth year for me to keep on going with whatever obstacle that come along the way....Congrats to my elder sister for her engagement on 01.01.2011..that was a super busy day for me too...I was supposed to slept over my first brother house as my sister engagement was help there but I was told not to by my mum...haiz...

Few weeks before the engagement day, I was busy helping out with the gift for my sis engagement and slept over my second sis house....While helping those gift, my heart just felt so sad as I know soon my sis will get married and I will miss those moment that I had with her....Her concern, her care and her attention was given ever since our parent divorce....


At the same time I'm happy for her. Like finally kak win you found someone who love you and willing to be with you for the rest of his life....I guess next will be my twins sis who will be getting engage but i don't know when but some how I heard is also around this year no idea which month will it be.... so "SUPRISE" hahahhahaha....lol...

hmmm.... talking about the engagement everyone of my siblings was there except my younger brother and my second brother was not there due to the day before both of them went out for countdown. Oh...ya talking about countdown....not to forget I thank to Aisha and Suhartini I was with them and their boyfriends and not to forget my friend Ibnu as well...
That was the night where I make my wishes for year 2011...Insya'allah what I pray for and what I wished for come thru....That night was a sad night too....But I just don't wanna talk about it..what I'm doing now is sit back and watch how things going....It hurts....I still could face and accept for what I saw right in front of my eyes...I act as if nothing happen and take it as I didn't seen anything.....

As for now ever since I get to know Ibnu, I'm getting closer getting to know Bella and Bo...They are such a lovely and sweet couples that I ever meet..Insya'allah Bella and Bo your big day will be happening. I thank them for the courage, advice and guidence that they give....I appreciate a lot for being there when I need someone to talk too and a shoulder to cry on.....

I will never forget those time and fun I had with them!!! They are like my elder brother and sister.....Talking about fun most of the time I chill out with both of them....some how I learn a lot of things from them as in knowing and understanding humans attitude and characters, how human lie and so etc....After helping Bella with her elder sister wedding I slept over Bella place....Guess what it was a super damn tiring day for me but I really have fun on tat day:)

Bo had a conversation with me while Bella went to take a shower...He said ever since he started to know and hang out with me he regards me as her little sister....I'm glad to hear that as there'a other people out there who actually regard somebody else as their little sister as how I wish my own sibling being that way....But after all of them get married I lost their attention,love and care towards me.....:'(

Deep inside my heart I did tear out as I felt so happy that not only Bo regard me as her little sister but not to forget Bella and Diyana too regard me as her little sis:) Alhamdulilah....At least I have someone who appreciate my present being with them...Insya'allah it last....Talking about Diyana my close friend ever since we start out attachment together she also been the one who feel me for what I feel for whatever probes that I shared with her....

She did scold me if I being to nice to people some people just don't deserve to be treated nice as they hurt my feelings and does not care for what I feel...Thanks diyana you been there for all this day long not only on family probes but also Relationship and etc...

Once again I thanks to you people
As'salammualaikum....(peace be upon to you)
Lina:)


No comments: