Monday, January 10, 2011

Missing My Dad So Much!!!


GOSH!!!!DAMN IT!
My contact lens torn again I give up!!!Back to specs!!!I LOOK SUCKS!!!

I REALLY MISS MY DAD SO MUCH!!!!

Yesterday I woke at about 4am out of sudden it reminds me of my dad...Now days been having arguments with my lovely mum. I really don't mean to be rude to her, but at times she go over my limit...I been keeping all my sorrows to myself I just don'y know where am I suppose to go or who am I suppose to talk too...I can't always rely on friends..as everyone has their own probes to face.

Financial is getting so damn tight....I just really need a permanent part-time job no matter what!!!wah...so hard to get one of that...Insya'allah soon I will get one....Oh ya...I thank to Allah s.w.t who actually heard my prayer all this day long...Alhamdulilah....Now my heart just feel so peace without feeling any confusion....After all now I just feel that I'm not losing anything:)

Again keep on receiving my x sms...Saying "I MISS YOU, I STILL LOVE YOU & I STILL CARE FOR YOU"come on...things are over.... My last relationship really taught me a lot things which really makes me became a stronger person I thank to Allah s.w.t for waking me and up and make me walking towards the right path way.

I'm not trying to said his bad...He is a nice person is just some personal things that I don't think it could bring us back together...I prefer to be this way....Being single at times I feel lonely but at times feel happy as I can do whatever I like and I dun belong to nobody....:) Getting to know more friends is no harm as long as we dun put any hopes or give the other party hope that will do.

For myself when I get to know new friends I like to know more about their past and present background, what experience they have gone thru, what currently they doing either study or working, attitude and how their lifestyle. From there we can predict what type of person is he or she...izzit worth to have a friend like them? that is all depends on individual:)

Attachment ending soon, result are coming our soon aarrgghh!!!...Insya'allah I could get into the course that I want.Praying hard for it. ok,ok got to go is already late...Got to go to bed as tmr is a long day for me after work there's ngaji class haahhahaah...yeah looking forward for that!!!!!Nite-nite.....As'salammualaikum Lina Prolly:P


No comments: