Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return.
But what is more painful is to love someone and never
find the courage to let that person know how you feel".


Hmmm....Is been a while I tak update my blog....Let's start saying about year 2011...
Alhamdulilah.....

things are getting better....
for now I able to understand myself better as in control my emotions where no one could know.....

Unless I let it out...

As for now Bella & Bo have been by my side listen for what probes I'm going thru right now....

Seriously I'm taking things very slowly in detail as to assured myself for what I'm doing is right...

Wanna know whose Bella & Bo look at the pics below...


Thanks to this SWEET COUPLES....
They are really sweet....
I can see how much Bo love Bella....

Thank to Allah s.w.t that you both meet each other where Bo told me before that
"Both of us came from a 2 different world"
Alhamdulilah they managed to get along with each other...
Insya'allah your relationship is always bless by Allah s.w.t....

Been spending time with Bella & Bo for the past few weeks back..
Reflect back what we have discuss about planning to go a
short trip, wave house, flying kites and etc...

Insya'allah the day will come soon where I could enjoy and have fun with them...
Back to talking about year 2011...
Happy for awud as he get back his freedom back....
Talking abt awud....thinking back we been friends like 5yrs....

Wow!!! That's amazing hahahahahaha...
But that's e fact....
All the best for your future....

Right now I'm planning to further my studies in polytechnic...
But I'm not sure if I could get into any of the poly or even the course that I want....
Praying hard that I could into Polytechnic...Insya'allah..

Oh...ya...I forget to tell...
Again I received my x message...
He said this

"Its been 1month plus we are not together....
so fast yet I still can't forget u Lina...
the memories we had together is so strong till
I can't erase it in my mind i miss u lina
I miss the time I had together with kau"
"Klau aku takde or senyap kan diri
Tat does mean aku da lupe kau aku tetap masih syg kau,
kau ingat nie je ok...
aku put aku nye heart and soul for kau
just to let you know this jage diri baik-baik"

"2 months plus has just passed...
aku still remember kate2 kau...
Janji kau to ku, our moments and all..
surat yg kau beri to aku bile aku enlisted to ns tells alot....
aku can't forget it kate2 kau dulu...
sampai skrg aku tak expect kita macam gini...
aku tak pernah terfikir akan jadi macam nie..
tis is worst...its hurtin me so much...
Lina...aku rindu kau so much...Pls help me..."

There's more of his text message but I just post the recent one....
By reading all those text message I really don't feel it for him anymore...

Everyone been asking WHY?!!! I'm so hush to make this decision where else people
Think it could be settle in a nice way....
Let me let out what I feel actually
  1. I just want him to change for the better as in (pray & going religious class and etc)
  2. He promised me by giving him at 4yrs to change
  3. Found out the truth of him where I got to find out about virginity after 2yrs
  4. He went out with the same girl when he was with me not once but twice!
  5. Request him to change his number but he insist
  6. He didn't agreed with me as I was telling him that I want to start wearing tudong
  7. He did't not respect me as a women by asking me for ***
  8. I don't see him could guide me in the future
That's part of the reason why I take a leave and prefer to be what I am now...
There's more that I could type out...
But I dun want to...
I guess with the reason that I reveal it up to people to think if its right...
That I make the right choice.....

Meeting someone new in our life after break up is not part of the reason
Where they assume there is 3rd party that's why she's taking a leave for him...
I really dun expect that people could have that assumption of me
W/o knowing the actual fact or reason why I'm taking a leave

Dating someone does not mean I will be with that person...
It depends on situation sometime things just not working btw u and your date
As for myself I'm taking a chill pill hahahaahahahha...
No rushing in finding a new relationship.....

As for now I just need to settle what I need and work for what I want
Having a relationship is another commitment....
For now I dun see is important to have relationship...
I feel so freedom as I can do whatever I want & whoever I want to hang up or meet out with....

But at times I feel lonely but nah....I'm fine as
From what I know I have someone who will always love me no matter what.....(Allah s.w.t)
Love Allah than human is better as it does not harm or hurt your feeling like we have
Toward humans being....

Some humans just being cruel
They don't really bother abt the other party feelings
By telling lies is already part of the reason why sometimes
Human got emotional wondering...
If he/she is being sincere toward one another....

Actions speaks louder than words....
Your actions will tells everything even if you don't speaks out...
But you need to clarify things as to make things clear....
If you were to take a leave....

Just leave.....Love Lina Prolly:)







No comments: